1、 Source and clinical symptoms:
First of all, we need to know that the new coronavirus may come from wild animals, or some kind of chrysanthemum head bat, which can be transmitted through contact with objects, air droplets, and fecal mouths. The incubation period is 1-14 days, mostly 3-7 days, with fever, fatigue and dry cough as the main manifestations. But there are also some cases with digestive system symptoms as the first performance: such as mild poor appetite, fatigue, mental retardation, nausea and vomiting, diarrhea, etc.; or with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular symptoms as the first performance: such as headache, panic, chest distress, etc.; or with ophthalmic symptoms as the first performance: such as conjunctivitis, etc. But fever is still the main symptom. We should attach great importance to it. Secondly, we should pay attention to the hidden source of infection, that is, the patient has been infected, but no relevant symptoms have occurred, during which he can also infect other people.
2、 Clinical diagnosis and typing
Diagnostic criteria for novel coronavirus pneumonia: Fifth Edition:
1. Epidemiological history
(1) Within 14 days before the onset of the disease, there were travel or residence histories of Wuhan city and surrounding areas, or other communities with case reports. Within 14 days before the onset of the disease, patients from Wuhan and surrounding areas, or from the community with case reports or with respiratory symptoms were contacted;
(3) Contact with people infected with new coronavirus.
2. Clinical manifestations
(1) Fever and / or respiratory symptoms (stuffy nose, runny nose, sore throat, etc.);
(2) There are imaging features of pneumonia (in the early stage, there are multiple small spots and interstitial changes, which are obvious in the extrapulmonary zone, and then develop into multiple ground glass shadows and infiltrative shadows in both lungs. In severe cases, lung consolidation occurs, and pleural effusion is rare);
(3) In the early stage of the disease, the leukocyte count was normal or decreased, or the lymphoid count was decreased.
3. RT-PCR was positive in respiratory or blood samples, and the sequence of virus gene was highly homologous with the known new coronavirus.
（1） Instructions for patients
1.Patients with fever should go to the fever clinic of the hospital, strictly follow the guidance and arrangement of the triage personnel, and truthfully provide the specific conditions of going out or contacting the suspicious personnel in the past 15 days.
2. Necessary relevant inspection needs active cooperation.
3. It is suggested that chest CT should be performed as much as possible to prevent missed diagnosis.
（2） Daily protection
1. The most important: don’t run around.
No matter years ago or years later, academician Zhong Nanshan always stressed that reducing travel is not only about himself and his family, but also about the whole society. Do not take the crowded public transport when going out. It is recommended to walk or drive, and the stay time should be shortened as much as possible. When staying at home, you should pay special attention to three details: ventilation: open the doors and windows for ventilation 2-3 times a day, each time for about 30 minutes; when the weather is good, you can dry the quilt and clothes. Hand washing: after going home, before cooking, before eating and after going to the toilet, rub with soap or hand sanitizer for about 30 seconds under flowing water. Food safety: separate the raw food from cooked food, cook the meat thoroughly and eat the food, and the family practice the serving of individual dishes or the use of public chopsticks. Don’t eat game.
2. Do not attend the meeting.
It is an important method to reduce cross infection to go out less and get together less, especially to avoid going to crowded public places, such as shopping malls, public baths, chess and card rooms, hospitals, etc.
3. Wear masks when going out, not necessarily N95.
According to academician Zhong Nanshan, it is not necessary to wear N95 when wearing masks. Medical surgical masks can prevent most viruses from entering the respiratory tract. Ordinary masks can also play a role in isolation. If the mask is not enough, the mask of the general public does not need to be replaced once, and the use time can be extended according to the cleanliness. When wearing the mask, the nose and mouth should be completely covered, and the mask should fit the face tightly to minimize air leakage. When removing the mask, don’t hold the contaminated surface. Use your hand to hold the strap to separate it and throw it into the garbage can instead of throwing it everywhere.
4. Learn to wash hands correctly.
A novel coronavirus can be transmitted through contact. If you don’t notice your hands rubbing on your eyes and rubbing your eyes, you may cause infection. So wash your hands frequently. When there is no condition for hand washing temporarily, the hands can be wiped with disinfectant wipes.
Post time: Mar-24-2020